To our Peoples State Bank customer...
Amid ongoing concerns about the Coronavirus COVID-19, Peoples State Bank is closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and has taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and employees.
LOBBY CLOSING & BRANCH CLOSING INFORMATION:
- Hours are going to be limited to the following starting Monday, March 30th until further notice:
- Prairie du Chien Main Office Monday-Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Prairie du Chien Riverside Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- All other locations Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- All locations closed on Saturdays.
- The following branches will remain closed: Bloomington, Eastman, Glen Haven, Mt. Hope, Patch Grove, & Vernon Square in Viroqua.
- Due to the health and safety of our customers we have made the decision to close all of our lobbies on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 until further notice. Please use our drive-ups or the options listed below for your banking needs.
- Night drops are available at all Branches (Open & Closed) and will be checked multiple times throughout the business day.
- The following will be handled by appointment only: Business deposits that cannot be done via the drive-up or night drop, currency exchange, loan meeting/closings, new accounts, safe deposit access and other case-by-case needs. Please call ahead to your local branch for an appointment.
What is Peoples State Bank doing?
Peoples State Bank prepares for events like a pandemic, and we are putting our plans into action. We are increasing cleaning and sanitizing public spaces and have provided hand sanitizer for customers in all our branches.
Our staff have been educated on hygiene best practices and directed to stay home if they are not feeling well or believe they may have been exposed. We are taking this very seriously and encourage you to do the same.
We will continue to monitor CDC advice and follow the recommendations of local and state authorities. We urge you to do the same.
We also ask you to be on alert for scammers and ID thieves trying to exploit fear and uncertainty. Remember - if you receive any call, text or email asking for your social security number or any account number, it's a scam.
Remember, we're here for you.
If you are told, or choose, to limit your exposure, we have technology in place that allows you to do business with Peoples State Bank without visiting a branch.
- You can use Peoples State Bank’s free Online and Mobile banking to check balances, set up automatic loan payments, make a transfer or loan payment, verify if a check has cleared, and even deposit a check using the camera on your smart phone or tablet.
- Telephone Banking is available – 608-326-4033 or 800-281-0214.
- Night drops are available at all of our branches and will be checked multiple times throughout the business day.
- You can use your ATM/Debit card for cash or to make cashless purchases.
- You can use our ATM machines that are available at multiple locations.
- We offer an online loan/credit card application, with documents that can be signed online.
- As always, Peoples State Bank customers can contact us by phone at 800-280-1074, 608-326-3500 or by any of our local branch phone numbers during business hours.
We're listening to you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us. If you are affected by the pandemic and unable to work, please contact us and we will look at your situation to determine ways we can assist you.
In times of uncertainty, there is one thing that remains constant,
Peoples State Bank’s commitment to you.